Anzac Day 2016
ANZAC Day 2016
An ANZAC Day inspired menu has been specially tailored for the day featuring Fush ‘n Chups, Monteith’s Pale Ale battered Flathead served with chips, chunky tartare, salad leaves and lemon; Happy Little Vegemite Pie, house made beef, vegetable and Vegemite pie float; All Black Angus, 250g certified 150 day grain fed angus rump steak on a pool of cauliflower puree, sticky sage jus & parmesan crumbed artichoke heart; and to finish, An Australian Mess, Mango & Passion fruit Eaton Mess.
Food is nothing without its best accompaniment, beer, and there’s some great specials on offer. VB Tinnies, schooners of 4Pines Pale Ale, Stone & Wood Pacific Ale, and The Good Cider (brewed exclusively by The Australian Brewery) are just $5 all day long.
As well as a host of great giveaways throughout the day, one lucky punter will win a brewery tour with tasting rack at the 4Pines Manly BrewPub for themselves and three mates.
Doors open at 10am and two-up starts from 1pm.
*Terms and conditions:
- The competition winner and elected companions must be over 18 years old.
- Online entries must be received before 12pm on Friday 22nd April, 2016 and paper entries must entered into the designated barrel stationed at Keg & Brew before 6pm on Monday 25th April, 2016.
- The winning entrant will be drawn by random barrel selection after 6pm Monday 25th April, 2016 and must be present in venue.
- In the event that the selected entrant is not present in venue, other entries will be selected until a valid winner is found.
- All eligible entrants must enter their name, mobile number, birthday and a valid email address and by entering, agree to sign up to the Keg & Brew database
- Prize voucher can be collected from the manager on duty after 6pm on Monday 25th April, 2016
- Employees and the family of employees of any company associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter this competition.
- Organisation of the date and time of the 4 Pines Tour is the responsibility of the competition winner and is to be organised directly with 4 Pines Brewing.
- Prize Inclusions: The winner and 3 companions receive entry to and a tour of the 4 Pines Brewpub in Manly and one tasting rack per person. Total prize value: $100.
- The competition winner and 3 companions agree that they may be filmed, photographed and/or interviewed and that their names and/or images may be used by Keg & Brew for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- No travel is included to or from the 4 Pines Brewpub in Manly. Meeting place and time to be arranged with a representative from 4 Pines Brewing. Keg & Brew will provide the competition winner with the contact information of a 4 Pines Brewing contact.
- No spending money is included.
- Prize excludes any other traveller costs including, without limitation, travel insurance, incidentals, service charges, gratuities or expenses due to special requests or add-ons.
- All prize inclusions must be redeemed in a single visit by 30th June, 2017. Unused portions of the prize are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash.
- Prize cannot be combined with any other offers. Rockfort Investments T/as Keg & Brew does not facilitate and is not liable for any special requests, which may be accommodated directly with the merchant.
- Prize not valid for commercial use, not for resale and not redeemable for cash.
- The 4 Pines Brewery tour must be arranged with a 4 Pines Brewing representative at least 7 days before tour date.
- 24 hours notice must be given in the case of cancellation or postponing tour, or prize will be void.
- Prize is void in case of no-show.
- The competition winner and 3 companions agree to abide by any additional rules and restrictions that Rockfort Investments, 4 Pines Brewing or the merchant may require and violation of such additional rules and restrictions may result in additional charges and the cancellation of your prize.
Promoter: Kerrin Weller, Rockfort Investments,
26 Foveaux St, Surry Hills,(02) 9212 1740.
Promotion ends Monday 25th April, 2016.
Management reserves all rights. Please Drink responsibly.
OLGR Permit: LTPM/14/01343
Event Day Gallery